St. George's University

07 February 2009

...from 500 feet above the sea. [Video]

True Blue, Grenada

Comments

Posted by Chookooloonks on February 7, 2009 5:41 PM:

Exhbit A, evidencing why I could've never gone to school there -- I'd STILL be there, trying to finish my degree.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Posted by Filip Wiberg Photography on February 16, 2009 3:24 PM:

Wow! What a beautiful location for a university. And a really great shot too!

Posted by megan francis on March 22, 2009 7:19 PM:

yeah...i love the campus...i hope to be one of the students there soon...:)

Posted by Bryan on April 7, 2009 6:19 AM:

This university campus is out of this world.

Posted by PREETI BHAGIA on April 28, 2009 12:18 PM:

hi

Posted by Frank on May 4, 2009 4:56 PM:

This looks like an awesome place to begin your academic program! The True Blue Campus at St. Georges University.

Posted by Kavir on September 10, 2009 4:32 PM:

Yesss...it is beautiful I'm currently studying there :D its an awesome school.

Posted by Ian on November 8, 2009 12:37 AM:

My brother teaches there in the Public Health program...I remember when the school was on Grand Anse Beach, that was awesome too though much smaller...welcome to Grenada the land of spice and everything nice...

Posted by goabaone opprah sechotlho on September 8, 2010 1:17 PM:

St GEORGE is the bomb.wana study there!what a beatiful place..heaven...im gona fight to get the scholarship:commonwealth-grenada

Posted by Howie Barenfeld on January 2, 2011 10:58 AM:

As an alumnus of St. Georges,I can really appreciate your pictures. Of course in 1981-1983 the school looked a lot different. It was always beautiful. Thanks for the wonderful memories.

Howie B M.D.

Posted by Nicolas on January 4, 2011 8:16 AM:

this site came to my attention because of the photo...
Anyone noticed that with little imagination, the university in the picture looks a lot like the spaceship of Stargate Universe? ( which conviently is also written as SGU :D )

Posted by Oresanya Musa Oluwasegun on June 9, 2011 3:34 PM:

I just received my brochure,but I don't know the outcome of my admission.kindly get back to me asap. ORESANYA MUSA OLUWASEGUN

Posted by Oresanya Musa Oluwasegun on June 9, 2011 3:35 PM: